BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good Afternoon all, I'm back again.. I just want to share my journey in Camiguin Island.. heheh one of the most unforgettable moment of my life.. I really enjoyed our Barangay Tour with my fellow sk's and also together with the Barangay council,,



On the first day:

Camiguin was really great, it is a clean place with be
autiful tourist spot,,,We stayed there in three days..In the 1st day we went to there municipal hall, it is small but then it was clean and have a natural beauty..

THIS IS THE MUNICIPAL HALL IN CAMIGUN:




Then we proceeded to our cottage that we will live in this the cottage we stayed.. It is a small cottage bot then is so relaxing inside,, You can have peace of mind...

WE STAYED AT THIS COTTAGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment